Monday, June 6, 2011

My journey thru breast cancer

I am speaking for a one day women's conference Saturday June 11th in Hope,BC at Grace Baptist church. It is a FREE day that includes lunch, door prizes, coffee time, worship music, and me speaking 3 sessions. 1st session is my story, the second is a breast health and breast cancer info session with Q and A, the third I will share about my friendship with Rachel Barkey who lost her battle with the disease almost 2 years ago. We will watch her taped final message. The Day will be filled with inspiration, education, faith and Hope. You will laugh and your spirit will be moved. Come and experience a day with me and many other women:)!! It starts at 11am and goes to 4pm. See you there!!

1 comment:

Waltrude G. - Grandmothergoose said...

Wish you a wonderful day on Saturday! I would have sooooo loved to be there. :-(
Hope the place will overflow with participants! God Bless!