Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just for fun!

So I saw the movie "whip it" with a girlfriend the other night. I was kind of like watching my 17 year old self and my 37 year old self collide on screen. It was fun, entertaining and scary all at the same time?!? After wards I was left with the thought provoking question, which I spent much time pondering..."What would my roller derby chick name be?"
Something sassy, scary, sexy and fun! A spin on something in my world,that's also representative of my rebellious side.hmmmm... So I came up with, "Pippi Longwhipping". If I could find some roller skates this would be my Halloween costume this year for sure!! I don't think Chris would mind at all...if I give him a minute he'll be off to Value Village looking for roller skates right now:)!!

No comments: