Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fundraising for Breast cancer starts again!!

I am starting fundraising for the CIBC run for the Cure supporting breast cancer. I have been involved with the run for 11 years. I have raised just shy of $15,000 in the last few years and it's my goal to raise at least $3,800 this year. i picked that number because I am 38 this year. I love getting older and want to celebrate every year:)!!

I would love your fundraising support! If you are able to make a donation please go to the website: www.cbcf.org

- click onto "make a donation"
- scroll down to "support a participate" and click it
-then click "Abbotsford" and add my name
- then click on to my name "Feather Janz"
- click "SUPPORT FEATHER" and add the amount you'd like to donate and how you'd like to pay

Thank-you for your support in this fight against breast cancer!! Together we will have a future without breast cancer!

Sincerely,

Feather Janz and Family

No comments: