Monday, July 6, 2009

Rachel's March 4th talk, "Death is not dying"

Rachel prepared a talk for a group of women at her church, that was to be recorded; so that one day her children could watch it. This event grew and grew, until 600+ people arrived to hear her speak. It was recorded and one day her children will watch and be so proud of their mother and feel that they got to know her heart.

This talk of hers, which she titled "Death is not dying", hit the internet and grew and grew and grew... now tens of thousands of people have listened to her share; all over the world. She is wise, humble, giving, courageous, funny and bold. Hear her share her story; hear her voice: www.deathisnotdying.com

1 comment:

Dayna said...

Feather,

Thanks for "chatting" the other day :-) I have watched this video another 5 times (at least) since we talked. It has inspired me again to walk a renewed walk in my faith.

You inspire me because you are a warrior!! When you say that you looked at Rachel and said "Why her and why not me?" you have to know that women like me look at you and say that ALL THE TIME. "Why Feather and not me?"

You are loved and so highly thought of...more than you will probably ever know. You are a testamony to FAITH. You are God's TREASURE. Don't ever doubt that...not for a minute.

Be strong for Rachel's family...she would want it that way.

I hope we get to visit again soon. Until then...

Dayna