Sunday, November 8, 2009

Update

Well, it's been four weeks today since I started not feeling well. Thankfully I haven't gotten worse; but I'm also not feeling much better. I'm currently awaiting more tests; as set of tests this week have shown two suspicious spots, one on each ovary, that are being watched. In about a month we will know if these "spots" are growing or changing and if they are we will "cross that bridge" when we get to it. My symptoms are suspicious of cysts so we are hoping that is what they are. In the meantime we just wait.
I'm not well enough to work, but thankfully I am able to manage most daily activities; just not to many in one day. I sleep a lot and often still feel tired. I'm hoping we get to the bottom of what's been going on with my health sooner than later and I'm praying that it's nothing serious.
There's always the fear that my cancer could return, so we are hoping and praying that this is not the case.
I will know more the first week of December. Waiting really is frustrating; so I'm trying to keep busy with the girls, organizing the stuff you never get around to, catching up the scrapbooks and I'm almost done the Christmas shopping.
Thank-you for your care, concern and prayers:)

2 comments:

Korinne Tjepkema said...

Hey Feather, just in case this encourages you at all... I've had cysts on my ovaries and my one dr thinks it's the main cause of all the pain/sickness I've been dealing with the last year. It's amazing how cysts on your ovaries can effect EVERYTHING in your body. I, too, am fatigued all the time. I can't make it through my day without napping. Praying you have quick and easy answers and can get back on track to full health.

lil said...

Praying for you, Feather!! May all your anxieties be for naught, come December!!