Wednesday, March 10, 2010

15 years

Today has been fifteen years since I heard the words for the first time, "You have cancer".
In 6 days it will be 3 years since I heard for the second time,"You have breast cancer."
It's a memorable, meaningfull and thought provoking time for me.
ON friday my oncologist at the cancer agency tolod me that I am doing so well, I don't have to go back again for 6 months!!:)I have been feeling great!! And I'm able to work 4-5 shifts a week at abc restaurant, which is very hard physical work.Now

Now That I'm well, it's time for the sugery's that I'd put off 3 years ago; deviated septum, tonsils removed and severe vericous veins in my leg. Plus the right breast reconstruction that has to be re-done.


My allergies and asthma has been acting up, but it's nothing I can't handle.
I have my sinus surgery on April 15th. I have to have my nose and sinuses re-set and cleared to. I'll probably end up with eyes for a few days.

Life is good,

Feather

No comments: