Friday, May 7, 2010

Mother`s Day Weekend...

The sun is shining and I feel like the summer weather is here for Mother`s Day, just for me:)!! Summer means the allergy season will die down and that is wonderful. I can feel myself getting stronger everyday.
I`ve been back at work for 3 shifts in 5 days this week and I feel good, I can hardly believe it. I`ve had some moments when I didn`t feel so good, like when i dropped a plate last night and when I didn`t make very good tips...but I was up, out and functioning!! One customer have me a very nice necklace that was hand made by her friend, I`d commented on how nice they were and so she gave me one; i`m wearing it now...so at least one table loved my service last night:)
I think I will go for a walk today and pick up Carmelle from school with Cadence; it`s been a long while since I could do that; at least 2 months. My nose has been healing well since surgery 3 weeks ago; my only set back was in the middle of work in the busy lunch rush i got a very bad nose bleed. I couldn`t stop so my wonderful manager cut pieces of gauze for me to shove up my nose.I love my co-workers:)!! It was much better than the kleenex I was using. It was the first nose bleed since surgery 20 days before, I have no idea why it decided to go off then. The Dr. Did say I could have scab clots for 3 weeks, gross, but true! I think it`s almost completely healed and I`m still loving being able to breath so much better!! The only problem being the bad smelling stuff smells worse; but the great smelling stuff smells even better:)!!
I`m going for a pedicure for my Mother`s Day gift tomorrow:) I work the evening of Mother`s day so I intend on spending all of the day in bed...hoping for breakfast there;)
Happy Mother`s Day to my Mom:)!! and to all the Mom`s out there!! Hope you have an amazing day!!

Happy Mother`s Day!!

No comments: