Sunday, January 25, 2009

Please pray for this amazing young woman and her young family.

The following Tribute was written for my friend, Rachel (Sawer) Barkey. If you know her I'm sure your heart has been broken by her sad news. If you don't know her, please read what I've written and say a prayer or more for her and her family. She's been married for almost 11 years to her wonderful husband Neil, and they have two children Quinn who is 6 and Kate who is 5.
I wish all of lifes blessings be squeezed into their remaining time, however long God has planned. I pray that I'll send her flowers for her 38th birthday as well.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers. If there is any support I can offer you, a phone call or a shoulder to lean/cry on, please let me be there for you.

Love you lots

Cindy