Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Good News...BAD driving conditions!!

So I've made it home safe and well a little shaky after a drive home from Vancouver in a blizzard!! Thankfully i started the drive with a lighten heart due to great test results. There are no signs of cancer and the oncologist is happy with how I'm doing. I will be having an MRI due to some back issues I'm having, but she's quite sure they are nothing serious.
I was happy to be alive and then afraid of dying in a car wreck on the drive home!! If you live here and are planning to go out tonight, please don't! Stay home and save yourself some stress. I'm exhausted from the drive and looking forrd to bed already:)
I'd write more now but I have a presentation to prep for Saturday. I'm speaking at Northview Church at the annual MOMS Conference. I'm sharing my story and spekaing on "Strength in Weakness". Refering to the verse: "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength and mount up on wings like eagles, run and not grow weary, walk and not faint." Isaiah 40:31.(If it sounds familiar it's what Ihad tattooed across my shoulders last summer.)

2 comments:

Waltrude G. - Grandmothergoose said...

So happy to read that you had good test results! Our Lord does answer prayers! ! ! !

Flo said...

Thank you Lord for this good news for Feather and her family and thank you for the hedge of protection you placed around her as she drove home.

Sleep well Feather :)