Friday, November 14, 2008

Come to my Epicure Party!

Come a little hungry and leave happy!

Easy, healthful and delicious mealtime solutions for the home chef and the food appreciater.(That's me!).

Epicure Selections® is a 100% Canadian-owned direct sales company offering a unique line of versatile herb and spice blends, time-saving recipes and professional-quality cookware.
Inspired by the pursuit of making delicious, healthy meals easy for the home chef, Epicure Selections® was founded in 1996 in Victoria, BC, by Sylvie Rochette.

Epicure products are shared by a national network of Independent Epicure Consultants, primarily through home Tasting Parties.

That's what this is, a home tasting party and a good reason for me to have a social gathering. I haven't had a social gathering in a long time and now it's time.

Come hang out, enjoy some good eats, great smells, fun laughs and connecting with friends old and new.

Plus you can spoil yourself and your famliy dinners with some of your purchases or even use it to do some early handy Christmas shopping. That's what I did last year and it worked out great!! I love the Epicure stuff we have and we have a little of everything.Chris cooks with most of it and loves it!
I'm providing the home, kitchen, friendly home environment and the red wine, so please come and hang out with me for a nibble and sip:)

Where: Our house
When: 6:15-9pm
Wednesday October 26th.

See you soon!

If you can make it contact me!

1 comment:

Beverley said...

October 26? A little early to be telling us this or maybe we need to make our calendars well in advance for it :o) Maybe you were thinking Nov 26 and just had Mommy brain.

Hugs