Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Shout out!

I just wanted to give an encouraging shout out to my Grandma (Peggy Butchart) who turned 87 two days ago, and when I talked to her she told me proudly that she has out lived both Doctor's who told her that she'd never live past 70!:) Apparently sass and getting new Doctor's can take you a long way!

Also to my Brother Daniel and His wife Racheal, who just celebrated their 1st wedding anniversary yesterday; I'd like to tell them it gets easier...but...I prefer not lying:) How about, it just gets "richer"...and I put that in quotes, because finanically you may have a little rough road ahead:0 It took Chris and I about 5 years to finally get ahead financially. You've got all the right stuff, I have no doubt!

To my good friend Evelyn, who lives in Manitoba, I may have forgotten to send you a card and forgot to call, but I have thought of you lots. And I love you my dear friend (I think you read my blog?!? I hope so anyway:) Happy Birthday, last Thursday!

To Uncle Wayne, probably my most faithful blog reader, right from the start. I know it's your birthday this month, I just don't remember what day exactly. Thanks for your continued support and positive encouragement.

And I certianly must not miss my Aunt Wendy, who was born on the same day as my Uncle wayne....yes they are twins:)Your on going love and support through the last year and a half has been wonderful, you bless my heart everytime we are in touch.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out. :)