Thursday, December 17, 2009

Olympic spirit is finally here:)

We were so excited for so long about having the Winter Olympics 2010 coming!! Then we tried to get tickets to events:( Not so excited anymore:( My dream of being able to watch Olympic figure skating when right out the window (so much for crossing that off my "bucket list") The cheapest ticket we could find was $400 for one ticket!! Can't afford that. So I figure I'll be cheering from my couch, not quite what I was hoping for.So up until today, these games had left a bad taste in my mouth...

But now an opportunity and $$ have changed my mind:)!! Chris has been given the opportunity to write and record the Olympic theme song for the City of Richmond, which will be used at the Richmond Oval; site of many Winter Olympic events 2010!! YEAH!! This opportunity has already opened more doors of ways his talents will be used during this world stage event. Only God knows what other opportunities could come from this:)

Now the taste in my mouth is SWEET!!

2 comments:

Waltrude G. - Grandmothergoose said...

Fabulous! Congratulations to the both of you!!!
God does work in mysterious ways! :-)

Katherine said...

congratulations that is wonderful