Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day Four

I'm feeling much better than I thought I would. I seem to respond very well to the medications that I've been given. I feel tired, exhausted, dizzy, some extremely itchy skin but mostly just weakness. I'm so glad that I've had very little nausea ( only when I smell or taste something I don't like) and NO Vomitting, Yeah! I haven't really had any of the aches and pains of muscles and bones that I was warned about. Plus the tylenol and morphine helps, "Better Living with drugs!", this is a new life modo for me:) IT seems to be working and doing it's job, just as the chemo is actively killing any AWAL cancer cells.
My friend Rachel Thiesen came and brought a meal for my family tonight, I'm so glad I've been able to eat quite well, then Rachel cleaned up my garden and planted some flowers. We've been brought so many meals, and flowers and also a few random cash gifts that we are so gratful for. Since I don't know who they are from I thought I'd say thanks through the blog. Thank-you.
Thank-you everyone for all your thoughts, prayers and gifts. We've been feeling so well cared for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Feather!
Glad to hear you are doing well. You are in our prayers lots, and if you ever need a babysitter, don't hesitate to call me! My mom loves to bake, too, so if you get any cravings you know who to call :) Anyways, just thought I'd let you know that we miss you at ABC and think about you lots!
God Bless!
Love Jenny Lang

Coco said...

I am so glad to hear that you're feeling better than you expected. It's so great to hear good news. You'll all remain in our prayers. Colton and Levi are also very concerned for you and ask about "mommy's friend feather" a lot. That always reminds me to pray even more. :)

Praying for you,
Darryl & Corina