Saturday, May 26, 2007

"Friends of Feather" Tea and Fundraiser

Where: Northview Community Church
When: Sunday, June 24, 2007, 2-4pm
Why: To show Feather and Chris our love and support

We need people willing to host a table.

What's involved:
1. Fill your laundry basket with table decorations and tea settings for 8 people
2. Provide the dessert for your table (menu item TBA)
3. Decorate and set your table
4. Enjoy the tea with friends
5. Take your dishes home

Please comment on this posting if you are available and willing. Thanks so much!

1 comment:

Anita Simon said...

Hi Feather, I know that we have not spoken in years. I just wanted send you some encouragement and let you know that you are in my prayers. God is a great god and he wants awesome things for his children. I believe that miracles are not just from days of old. I believe that we need to have faith to reach our hands out to the lord and ask him. My daughter and I have seen some amazing miracles over the last year. I know that with God all things are possible. Your are an amazing women of faith and although I have not spoken with you directly I have seen and followed much of your story. Thank you for being such an encourager to so many people. I pray in faith that the lord will heal you. I pray for your family your girls and your husband. I know that your life is a testimony to so many people. I pray blessings in abundance for you.
Gods Blessings
Anita Simon

ps
I am so thrilled that you have found Arbonne as well. I have recently started myself :)