Monday, May 28, 2007

Just over 48 hours....

I'm feeling quite well for being just over 48 hours into chemo treatment. Rumor has it that days 3-4 and 5 are the hardest. I'm going off the main anti-nausea Meds, they are only prescribed the first two days. SO far no nasuea or vomitting. Lots of shakes, light headedness, clumbsiness etc. But over all I feel way better than I thought I would. Apparently the white blood cells drop the lowest at 10-15 days post chemo. So we'll see what comes, one day at a time, but so far feeling pretty okay. Eating farily normally. Though my appetite is small. I'm heading out side to watch my girls play outside, While I rest. Thanks for your prayers they are definately working.

3 comments:

The Wagners said...

2 Corinthians 1:3-7
Praise be to the God and Father of Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ so also our comfort abounds through Christ. If we are distressed, it is for your comfort and salvation; if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which produces in you patient endurance of the same sufferings we suffer. And OUR HOPE FOR YOU IS FIRM, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you share in our comfort.

We love you Feather.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that you're feeling 'better' than you expected. We're praying that you will continue to be surprised with these kinds of blessings.
Praying for you all!
Nate & Val

Anonymous said...

Oh.....YAY! I am so pleased to hear that. If anyone can kick the chemo symptoms in the butt it certainly is you, my dear friend. Thursday at Milestones was soooooo nice. Enjoy this sun as you relax and rest your body. Love to Chris and the girls!!
xoxoxox Kari