Sunday, May 27, 2007

Friends for Feather

IT seems that the "Friends for Feather" Fundraiser will be an evening Dessert from 6-8pm, instead, where men are also welcome.
IT would great to have men to come a support Chris as well, he'll be there!
For Northview it works best to accommidate the event in the evening, for set up etc. Hope to see you all there. It's only four weeks today, see you then!!


I'm just over 24 hours post chemo treatment, it's suppose to take 24 hours before the drugs kick in. So far I'm feeling fairly well. I'm not nauseated or vomitting yet, thank goodness, the anti-nausea medications seem to be doing their job. I stop taking the expensive ones tomorrow, you only take them for 2-3 days. I've heard that days 3,4 and 5 are the hardest because of that. I'm taking it one day at a time. I do feel very tired, eating fairly well,not exactly normal, but much better that I expected ( I'm knocking on a lot of wood:)) In hopes that I'll keep going this well, I've heard rumors that some people handle treament very well, I sure hope I'm one of them!

Keep in touch,

Feather

1 comment:

The Wagners said...

It's good to hear that you're feeling OK. We hope you continue to feel OK and we hope to see you at some point soon! We were going to stop by Saturday night but I think you were in bed.... oh well.
Lots of Love,
Amanda and Forrest