Friday, October 3, 2008

Sunday October the 5th is the Run for the Cure!

2008 has been interesting and inspiring year. I've fought hard and come through cancer free, once again! I want The Run for the cure to be such a day of celebration for my life, the life of my family and our girls. All of this is believing that breast cancer can be history for them; never again!
Help us to celebrate life, remember those we've lost to this devastating disease and let's all do our part to make cancer history!

I am participating in the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation CIBC Run for the Cure, on Sunday, October 5th and I am asking for your support for a cause that is very important to me.
Help create a future without breast cancer by making a donation today. Donating online is quick, easy and secure. Your donation will be added to the critical funds raised by the Run, and will be directed towards research, education and awareness programs.



Go to the website:

www.cbcf.org

(official website of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation)

Click to "Make a Donation"; centered on the page

CLick on the circled in pink "Donate Now!"

Scroll down and find, "Donate to a particpant", that's me :)

Click- "support a run participant"

Scrolol down againa to " Donate to a run participant"

Another POP up!

Finally:

Donate to a participant : First name:Feather

Last nameJanz

Location: Abbotsford, BC

Then click again "donate to this participant"

Please fill out your personal info and donate what ever your heart feels. Thank-you for thaking the time and necessary steps to do this. I feel well supported and I'll be walking the steps with joy and tears!



Bless you all!!

They will issue you a tax receipt and that's all you have to do and I hope you do it!

Thank you. I appreciate your support!



Sincerely,

Feather Janz, Husband Chris and our girls Carmelle and Cadence.

No comments: