Monday, May 4, 2009

Feeling "Betterish"?!?

I realize that "Betterish" is not a word, but I've adopted it to explain how I am feeling when people ask the age-old question, "How are you?" Betterish, seems to cover it, since I don't really know how to describe how I am feeling.
Since returning home from the hospital I have not improved how I would like, actually in some ways I have gotten worse. My "lower-back" region is causing me much pain and inability to do the things I would rather be doing.Lately I've managed to sleep and rest a lot in hopes of feeling better, but it doesn't seem to be working.
I did get out to see Chris sing with the Debbie Fortnum and the MEI Chilliwack Children's choir last tuesday night, and I've suffered ever since.
I managed some how to get to a baby shower for Lisa ( Lisa is our good friend who came to Disneyland with us last year) She and Mike welcomed their first child, Max, On April 23rd. I feel a close bond with Lisa as she lost her Mom to breast cancer, almost exactly three years to the day her son was born.
I'd appreciate continued prayer and support as I don't know what the further tests will show. I haven't been writting much on my blog as even writing this amount has caused my back serious pain. I must go and rest now. The girls will be home from school soon.
In general I have a lot of not so good I know more.

Sincerely,

Feather

1 comment:

chatswithfingers said...

Feel better soon, Friend. Thoughts and prayers with and for you. Wich I could be closer to help.