Friday, May 8, 2009

OOPS!

The blog entry following this one had a few simple mistakes, I think I was too tired when I wrote it...but it also featured one major mistake. On my list of 5 things I hate that others seem to love, I listed "Smokers", what I meant to write was SMOKING, to me there is a big difference.
There are a few people that I much , who happen to smoke. Though I wish they could quit this nasty habit they have, it doesn't change how much I care about them!! Thankfully these people who also love me, choose not to smoke around me and I thank them for that.
Have I tried smoking in the past, yes I confess, but it always made me feel gross. Now It makes me feel even worse and can leave me gasping for air if I don't have an inhaler near by. I often will get a headache just from the passing smell of it.
so as much as I hate smoking, and wish my loved ones didn't smoke, I love them just the same:)

Sorry for the error:(

Feather

2 comments:

Coco said...

Well said, my dear friend. I have share your sentiments!!!

cindylouwhoo said...

Glad to hear you still love me:)