Thursday, October 11, 2007

Drainage Problem...

As the chemo continues to cause many changes in my body that I didn’t expect, another arises. You don’t realize how handy your nose hairs are until you don’t have any! You expect that when you sniff, everything stays as it should. But you don’t understand what a great assistance those nose hairs are, until you are having a drainage problem and you’ve lost control! I can’t get to the tissue fast enough, even when I often have one right in my pocket. Thank goddness for laminate floors and paper towel, as just tilting forward and hoping no one notices has become the most common and easiest solution. I’m just waiting for the day when my four year old is directly under me, when I can’t help but laughing out loud about the incident and she exclaims, “S’NOT FUNNY MOMMY!”

1 comment:

Jennie said...

You don't know me but I know a lot of the same people that you do and I saw you on Wednesday at Oasis. Yesterday I was eating the Pink Breast Cancer awareness M&Ms and couldn't stop thinking about you and that I should let you know that I am praying for you and your family and will continue to do so. Jennie Falk