Sunday, October 21, 2007

Packing has started...

When I'm feeling up to it, I pack as many boxes as possible. At this rate should go fairly smoothly over the next weeks. I pack a box or two and then take a break. It's A system that seems to be working and isn't very stressful. I'm starting to crash from the chemo. THe first couple of days aren't so bad because of the steriods. By tomorrow I crash for a few days. I hope to be feeling much better by next week and I'm looking forward to a few weeks of feeling pretty good. My hair will start to grow back around a month from now. By spring I should have a cute new short do. I'm off to sleep now. Last night I slept 16 hours, I'm hoping the same for tonight.
Good-night!

4 comments:

The Wagners said...

Yeah, take it easy eh! :)

Coco said...

Feather, I 'm so excited for you and your upcoming move. It's one more amazing "God thing" to add to your already amazing life story.

Also, can't wait to see you with a new short "do!" :)

Anonymous said...

From Mom, Feather you are really amazing. I could not believe all you had done when I arrived yesterday. Even in your crashed state you are working. I love telling your stories, your "God things", your miracle house. Love Mom

sultana said...

So excited that God lead you to this great house and all the excitement that it brings. The distraction of packing will do wonders for you . Just remember to pace yourself.