Sunday, August 31, 2008

Starfield Canadian Tour!

The following are the tour dates across Canada for Starfield, Chris will be touring with them as their drummer on this tour. If you can make it to the concert, I'm sure you'll love it, and Chris will feel like he has fans too!!



Sept 05 – Belleville, ON
Sept 06 – Barrie, ON
Sept 07 – Newmarket, ON
Sept 08 – Sudbury, ON
Sept 10 – Thunder Bay, ON
Sept 11 – Brandon, MB
Sept 12 – Caronport, SK
Sept 13 – Prince Albert, SK
Sept 14 – Medicine Hat, AB
Sept 15 – Lethbridge, AB
Sept 17 – Lloydminster, AB
Sept 18 – Fort McMurray, AB
Sept 19 – Grande Prairie, AB

2 comments:

ultradust@gmail.com said...

Hi! I made a new Starfield News blog (haha) and I intend to make it the most up to date blog about the band. Come and visit.
Leave a comment so I can link to you.

Thanks!
Anna.

ultradust@gmail.com said...

Hi! I made a new Starfield News blog (haha) and I intend to make it the most up to date blog about the band. Come and visit.
Leave a comment so I can link to you.

Thanks!
Anna.