Monday, June 29, 2009

1,2,3,4...down for the count:(

My shingles are getting worse before they get better. I'm exhausted and experiencing pains across my back, along my shoulder, down my arm, up my neck and down to my butt. It's crazy that a relatively small rash can cause so much nerve pain. I don't know that I've been able to get enough sleep; the pain makes it hard to sleep.

Chris has now ended up with the vomit flu that Carmelle had last week, only Chris has it worse; for the last 24 hours anyway.

Cadence has the flu as well.

Carmelle had two teeth pulled today, because the adult ones are growing in behind. She had a cavity that had to be done at the same time, and it was really bad she had to have the child's equivilant of a root canal. She cried and sometimes screamed for almost an hour. She did do what she had to do, but didn't like it one bit:(

I came home tense, with a headache and so tired. We all sacked out watching movies, so I didn't have to work to hard taking care of everyone. We'd hoped to have a babysitter help, but I guess she picked up the stomach flu when she was here last week, and was too sick to come and help today:(

Hoping we are all up and running soon and that the tooth-fairy doesn't forget to arrive tonight!!

No comments: