Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Raising money for Breast Cancer Research, treatment, and awareness.

I'm raising money for breast cancer Research, Treatment, and awareness. I am participating in the CIBC Run for the Cure on Sunday, Sept 30th. I've only got a few days left to reach my fundrasing goal. I've raised $4,355 to date and I really want to raise $5,000 by Friday evening. Please help me get there, I'm so close! You can donate in-person by getting cash or cheques to me, made out to the Run for the Cure.
All donations are eligable for the tax receipt for the year 2007.
Or you can donate on-line at: www.cibcrunforthecure.com Click on to DONATE and the DONATE to a PARTICIPANT / Feather Janz/ Run site- Abbotsford BC
Thank-you for your support! My ultimate goal is to be the top fundraiser in Abbotsford, I've tried to reach this goal a couple of times, I'm hoping this is my year:)Help make this my year, tell your friends and family and together we can help fight breast cancer!!

No comments: