Thursday, March 20, 2008

Another Update (From Chris)

I awoke this morning at around 4:00am to find Feather shaking uncontrollably. barely able to talk or move. Feather was in REALLY rough shape; it was a very frightening scene. After a few minutes of not being able to get her symptoms under control, I called an anbulance. She is now in MSA emerg again. So far we know that some of her liver enzymes are above where they should be, one of her cardiac levels is off (ECG was fine)and she saw a neurologist as well.

Now she is being admitted to the hospital. Later on today she will undergo a liver ultrasound and a spinal tap to rule out mets, either of which would be a vey bad diagnosis.

So please continue to pray. She would also appreciate visitors today at the hospital. After one hour of sleep, I'm going to try and rest now for a bit. I'll update again when I hear more.

Chris

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying Chris...

Hang in there.

Pam said...

I am praying for you guys!!

Anonymous said...

thoughts...
-jer & trace

Kathy said...

I'm following Feather's blog and praying for your family.

Kathy (Lando's wife)

Coco said...

We are praying.

Anonymous said...

Praying with you, Chris, with hope for your futures.

Take care, Shelly VanBinsbergen

Anonymous said...

Thoughts are with you, Feather and your girls!

Pauline