Sunday, March 23, 2008

I think I hear a Who1!!

I often gage my day on how well I get from my bed in the morning to the toilet. As I sit and reflected on how I made the passage short passage this moring, stumbling, out of it, lightheaded and aching all over ( from the muscle seizing attacks that I’ve had 4 of in the last few days.) As I sat on the toilet this Easter Sunday Morning feeling just terribly broken. I wept as the words repeated in my mind, “The Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ
suffered and died so that we may have life.” This gave me hope, because there so much life to live, now and in the here after!
This comforting feeling came through retched coughing and choking spells. I’m sure from the our side it didn’t sound well at all. Beth came in to comfort me which was nice, but I wanted the hugs and support of my husband, not to mention that he would be able to prepare a needle that would make me feel so much better.
Slowly I started to member that it is Carmelle’s fifth birthday today as well. So I fixed myself up so I wouldn’t look as bad as I feel and I, and spent some special time wishing her a happy birthday.
AS for my health currently, I can stay at home to take my oral antibiotics as long as my temperature stays down. If my temp goes back up, then I go back in twice a day for IV antibiotics. Unfortuanately the pills upset my stomach. I just don’t seem to win. But if all this means that I win in the end, then it’s all worth it.
Happy Easter everyone,He has risen, he has risen indeed, Indeed!!

No comments: