Saturday, March 29, 2008

Good news!

The huge ulcer I had in my stomach is not only totally gone, it has also tested for sure begnin and not cancer! Yeah! Also my dizziness, vertigo,neausea, and loss of balance has been decided, after much testing, I have a condition that I've had my whole life. Basically it's an agrivated case of "motion sickness", it's annoying, but there's very little that can be done for it. Taking gravol, wearing large-wide covering sunglasses and sunvisors will help and hopfully the condition will improve slightly over time, but will never be gone. I've had this my whole life, basically my bodies balancing mechanism doesn't work correctly, especially not right now. But thankfully it's not anything related to cancer!
When I was in the hospital 2 weeks ago, all the test results came back the way we wanted them to. We are just waiting for the results of my lumbar puncture (spinal tap. I also have another ultrasound on April 1st and should get the results with in the week as well.
As for today, I'm feeling much better, though I'm looking forward to my nap.The girls now both have colds and I'm hoping my immune system has built up enough to fight it. Two weeks ago my T white cell count was at 1.6, which is very low. As low as I was at almost at my lowest while on chemo.
But lately I feel like I've been getting more good news than bad. thank-you Lord!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRAISE THE LORD for answer to prayer! Please keep fighting this Feather. You and your family are in my daily thoughts and prayers. I admire your strength and courage and your full dependence on our Saviour.

Iona

Pam said...

Great news and great to hear from you, I have been praying for you and your family.

Flo said...

Great to see such good news Feather. Praying for continued healing and strength.

Anonymous said...

That is great news Feather!

Pauline

Anonymous said...

Praise God! We have been thinking of and praying for you and your family. Thank you for sharing your heart with us. I pray you and the girls get over your colds quickly.

Jessica

Dickie Chick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!!! Such great news, and an answer to prayer! I somehow 'just now' have discovered your blog. I wish I had tuned in sooner. I so admire your strength, honesty and courage Feather. Your faith in the Lord is so evident and such an encouragement. Thank you!
God is using you in awesome ways! You and your family are in my prayers.

Shari :o)

Tania said...

Thank you Jesus! May you be given more strength and great perserverance as you deal these exaggerated symptoms. I know you'll pull through!