Tuesday, March 11, 2008

To feel or not to feel, that is the question?!?!

This time, being one year since all this began for our family. Reflecting back has brought with it a flood of emotions. I’ve shed more tears in the last few days that I have all year. There is something freeing with tears, but also terrifying. When I’m free I’m in a place where nothingness envelopes me. There’s peace there, but there’s also life and death. A place where peace, life and death exist. I suppose until now, it’s never felt so real.
I want to be real, I feel called to be real. God created us to feel, live and die. I’m feeling, I’m living and possibly dying. There’s where I am and that’s what I’m doing. Somedays I feel more or less sometimes, but mostly I’m feeling more.

2 comments:

Barb Stingl said...

Sending hugs your way :)

Kerry said...

We are praying for you and your family. May you feel God's presence even stronger through this incredibly tough time.