Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Feeling good, while feeling crappy!

I'm feeling crappy because I had a gastrophy(tube down the into the stomach)after not being able to eat or drink since midnight the night before and I didn't get wheeled in until 12:15 pm. Thank-fully I don't remember a thing, but apparently I came out coughing a lot. When the Dr came, he came with great news, what was there is completely gone, and the scare of it going cancer is over! Yeah! I love that I've been opassing so many tests lately!
My MOther-in-law, Beth, has now arrived from London and we are so happy to have her here with us. The children are being showered with love and attention and so am I. IT's ba good place to be.
I'll write more when I'm feeling a bit better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that your ulcer is cleared and it's not cancer. Enjoy your visit with your MIL.

Pauline

Anonymous said...

Faantastic News,

Uncle W.

Anonymous said...

Oops that's fantastic news. Not "Faantastic'

Uncle W.