Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MRI results

So I've had a few people ask about my MRI results. Thankfully the area they did the MRI doesn't show any signs of cancer. The area they checked is a fairly small area, my right breast mound area and under the right arm, in the arm pit area. The lymph nodes seem clear there. Unfortunately the way the lymphactic system works through out the body, these results do encourage me,but do not convince me that what has been going on in my body couldn't be cancer related.
Though I am feeling stronger, I feel only about 40% of what I would consider "normal" for me. I feel in many ways that I am starting at square one, and other ways I see that I have come so far.
I just had an amazing visit from an abc restaurant customer. A police officer that I had served many times over the past 4 years. He knew a fair bit about my story and he was diagnosed 7 months ago with stage 4 cancer. He has a primary site and I believe 2 or 3 metestatic sites.He was here for radiation and chemo today, and he came to share with me and very much encouraged me. He was given 6 months to live 8 months ago and he believes that he has a treat able disease that he will live with for the rest of his life, but he is surviving now and intends to fight every day from now on.
God works through His creation in might and wonderful ways:)

May God bring blessings to you today and may you be "present" to receive them!

Feather

No comments: