Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What's up!?!?!

What's up with me? Good Question:)!! No... really I will spare you all the details.
I have a minor surgery tomorrow, probably not up for visitors Thursday. Friday I welcome anyone:) But things change for me often please check here for any updates.

I will be having my right reconstructive breast implant removed fairly soon, not sure when. I won't be eligable for new reconstruction on that site for a year. The skin has to fully heal and due to the radiation, infection etc, they would have to wait a year. I am making peace with this.

Being away from my family has been hard. But if I write much more about thaht I will just start crying again. The girls birthday party is Saturday, if all goes well I can get leave for the party in the afternoon. Thankfully Chris,Jessyca, Mom and friends will be handling the party. I will just be there to enjoy it and take lots of photos for more scrapbooks.

One good thiing about being here is that I have been able to get so much scrapbooking done:)

Finding the silver-lining,

Feather

No comments: