Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm having a party and you are invited!!

So here it is...I'm having a Tupperware party. I never thought I would but there are many things in life I never thought I'd do:)

I figure that if the Tupperware that my mom has had since I was a kid, pretty much still looks like new 30 years later, then why not get some; so I can hand it down to my girls one day:)
Plus I need a social life and I haven't been well enough with allergies, asthma, and sinus surgery, to get out much:)

So come to my house Tuesday April 27th at 7pm and have some fun and get some Tupperware, bring a friend and you get a prize. RSVP or just show up, 604-854-2800

I want you all to come and I also want to be able to stay at my own party, so that means no perfumes and no smoking before you come in and no smoking while you are here. Sorry, but it's the only way I'm going to get better.

No comments: