Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Love of my Life...

I thank God every day for the amazing gift He brought to me just over 10 years ago, in my husband, Chris. I can't imagine life without him and I certianly can't imagine getting through this time without His ever present support, love, care and comfort. This time, especailly in the last few months, has been hard on both of us, but I realize it is mostly harder on him. For him to watch me suffer, I know is more difficult than being the one who is suffering. I know that if the worst case senerio were to occur, I'd be in a Divinely better place with divine understanding and peace, while he would be here struggling to carry on as a devoted father and provider. There are times where it is hard for us to maintain a proper husband/wife relationship and instead find our selves as patient and caregiver. Chris is an amazing caregiver, but there are times when I miss my husband and he is missing his wife. There are tears as we cling to the love we have for each other and seek to renew our bond as partners and lovers. When you think of us, please devote time to praying specifically for Chris. He has been the life line for our family through this last year, and we are so glad to have him as our own. As we head into 16 months of living to get through each day, our spirits are often weighted down. We fight together to rise above it, with God's Love, His people's support and all the care that has been given. Through it all we have received many blessing, which humble us daily. For me the greatest blessing has been to share my life with such an amazing man who loves me and his creator with all his being. I love and appreciate my husband more than words can say, but I have tried to express it this way, in this blog entry. I am who I am today, because of the love and support of my husband. Please let that someone in your life know today how you feel and may you contiune on in love.
Continuing on in Love,

Feather

1 comment:

Judy Kropp said...

Feather,
I am so thankful that you have Chris to care for and support you during this time. He has such a servant heart and I really respect his dedication to you and your family. He is a gem and I am also thankful that you have such great support in him. Godly husbands are a blessing. You wrote about this undying love to eloquently. Bless you for sharing your heart. I will continue to pray for you and your darling family.

With a great big hug,
Corina