Saturday, September 20, 2008

Chris is almost home!

He just called from the Coquihala Hwy, north of Kamloops, he'e safe!! I was getting very worried, 12 hours without contact freaked me out. It's not like Chris to not call, but it didn't occur to me that he wouldn't have cell service the whole time. Even now he called from a pay phone. I wished he called from a payphone sooner, but he said they were hard to find and he was just stopping for gas at early hours most of the time. He should be home in 3+ hours, it will be so good to see him home and safe.
Thank-you to those of you that took a moment to pray.

God Bless,

Feather

1 comment:

jkwiens said...

Hi Feather! I'm so glad to hear that Chris is safe... Hopefully he is home now or almost there! I'm sure it will be so good for you guys just to be together. I hope you are able to rest today. I felt sorry that I couldn't come help out this afternoon, but I work night shift again tonight so I need to get a few hours sleep in. I will see you guys tomorrow afternoon at about 3pm... looking forward to it. Is going to the pool with the girls still okay? See you then! --Amber