Saturday, June 23, 2007

I think I had a blonde moment

I think I had a blonde moment but I'm not sure...If I'm bald and have no hair can I technically be blonde still?!?! I suppose I can be whatever I want to be, Hmmm:)?!?
A sassy burnette one day, a hot tempered red head the next and a dumb blonde when it's convienient! Sounds good to me!

When I wear my wigs, which I haven't done much of yet...I decided I needed to get to know them first, so in doing so I decided to name them. One of the many things I thought about as I laid in my bed half way between sleep and awake, and didn't have the strength or mind power to do much else. So let me intorduce you, even before you meet them. The sassy long, blonde (borderline platinum) wig I've decided to call "Peggy-Sue", she's named after my maternal Grandmother, Margerette (Who's always gone as Peggy). It's also a fun song from the late 50's, and one of the lines in the song is, "Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty Peggy-Sue." And I hope to feel pretty when I wear it. It's the kind of blonde I always wanted to try but never dared because I didn't want to look like... well you know. :) Now I can do it if only for a short period in my life and I can take it off when I want and put it on when I want!!

The other wig is more conservative, her name is "Ami-Grace", short for Amazing Grace, and was the name that my baby brother Daniel would have been if he'd been a girl. Speaking of Daniel, he's getting married this Novemebr the 3rd, to Darling Rachel Barksdale, we love her!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, I love you too! I'm heading up to Squeah for the summer on Friday. I'm excited to be closer to ya'll. Maybe I'll actually get to see you more than once every two months! :)