Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Two Questions..?!?!?

I've been asked two questions as of late that I found my responses to, to be rather humorous, so I thought I'd share them with you. The first being a question about the safety in my buying second hand hats, "Aren't you concerned about lice?"
"No, because I have to have hair to worry about lice, my dear." I suppose it's hard to think of me without hair :)

The other question being of a more serious nature, "Do you think you are going to die?"
"Well, I'm not going to stop buying and using my expensive anti-aging cream." Was my response.
SO I suppose not, I don't think I'm going to die, though to be honest I do think of it often. But won't we all at some point, have to think about it, if only for a split second?!?!

Hmmmm?!?!?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a silly question to be asking. "Do you think you'll die?" "No, I'm going to live forever!"

But I guess some people haven't really thought about death as much as others. Still, people are funny.

The Wagners said...

One would hope that second hand stores would have the decency to check for things like Lice or maybe wash the items before reselling them!
I've thought about death a few times, my only fear I think is leaving the ones I love in agony...so that's why I've made a deal with God (It may be a one-sided deal, but whatever!) Forrest and I are going together!

You were put here for a reason and I don't think God is finished with you yet! :P