Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Prayer request

My mouth sores have gotten worse. They have spread to my tongue and throat. To add further complications I have also developed thrush in my mouth as part of it all. The lymph nodes along my jaw line have swollen up and I feel like I have an ear infection. Along with a headache and sore throat I feel worse than I did in the week following chemo. I've ended bed ridden from this side effects tonight, which is very frustrating and hard for me emotionally, as I thought this last couple of days before my next chemo treatment would be the best for me. I'd planned to get a lot done in these days and have some great quality time with my kids and husband. I'm saddened by this outcome. I'm resolved to surrendering to the treatment process in the week following the chemo treatments, but not now. I feel as though cancer is robbing me of my time and energy, that would be better spent on my family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am a stranger to you, but have seen you in the local paper. Just wanted to let you know I have been stopping in at your blog and praying for you and your family.

Praying that the sores will heal up quickly, strength & Healing!

Kori