Saturday, June 23, 2007

Oops I did it again!!

Anyway, I was telling you about Ami-Grace, well she's shorter, about shoulder length and has a little more curl, she's darker blonde and also has bangs. If you spell her name literally, I like what it has to say, I hope about me. "AM-I-GRACE?" I intend to carry myself with grace through this whole ordeal. So when you see me with Ami-Grace or Peggy-Sue, don't forget to say hello!
As you can see I had a lot of time this week to just to mindlessly think about whatever. I've also been experiencing the craziest dreams of my life, and not all good, but I'll spare you the details.
This week was a little longer than I'd hoped, it took a day longer this time for me to feel up and ready to go at my day. I feel pretty normal today, and I have a full day planned. Last night I spoke at the opening ceremonies of the Canadian Cancer Society's "Relay for Life", at Abbotsford'd Rotary Stadium. It was very inspirational and emotional as I joined many cancer survivor's and patient's for the Survivors Victory Lap. I hope that in the future I'll be able to walk the 12 hour Relay, for many years to come!
At Northview church this weekend there will be a special feature about my story, they video recorded interviews with us earlier this week, on Wed morning when I was still; quite out of it. I pulled out my many acting and interview skills and hopefully no one will notice how drugged I was:)

Love ya all!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl,

I watched your interview in the Northview services. Looking fabulous as ever. Keep it up girl you are an inspiration to us all

Joanne