Sunday, June 3, 2007

The Fog has lifted...

I dare say that I even feel normal today, that nothing even happen out of the ordinary lately. We got up normally and got the girls ready for church. I still wanted my normal Sunday afternoon nap after lunch, and when I woke up I still felt normal. So I guess that's it, I've got about 13 days to live life normally before I go into the chemo fog again. The last week is very hazzy and I don't remember very much of it. But I don't suppose that's not really a bad thing:) I am worried about getting sick, right now I'm experiencing what I hope is just allergy symptoms. I really can't afford to get sick, as I'm highly prone to it becoming an infection. If I get an infection it'll take a long time to heal and would put off chemo continuing, which wouldn't be good. Now is when my blood counts will drop the lowest, 10-15 days post chemo.
My good friend Shannon, is out from Lethbridge, she had originally planned to come when I was on my second chemo, which would have been now. So instead she and I are going to Whistler for a few days, to enjoy her time out here. We'll be staying at Best Western, and hopefully it won't rain the whole time:) If it rains like crazy this week my parent's may end up coming to stay with us, they are on Flood watch in Greendale. I'll write again at the end of the week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you at church today Feather. Happy to hear you are feeling good now after your cheemo! I'm sure it will not be fun to lose your hair, but I know you will do it in style just like you always do!! We are thinking of you and praying for you also. Love you, Karla

Anonymous said...

Hey Feather,

I am so happy to hear that you are feeling better than you thought. Olivia has been asking lots about Cadence and Carmelle cause your picture is on our fridge. We always look at it and say Feathers gonna get better. You are and your family are always in our thoughts. Lots of love
Charlene and Liv