Thursday, July 5, 2007

Chris Janz Live!

Come and see Chris in a full length, full band concert at the Abbotsford Berry Festival in Downtown Abbotsford, this friday, July 6th at 7:30pm. We'd love to see you out. Chris will be shaving his head, all his decision, to show support for me, to raise awareness about breast cancer and to promote the Run for the Cure on Sept 30th, 2007. Chris will be giving $5 from each of his $20 cd sales to my fundraising efforts for the run. I'll be there even though I have chemo that day. I'll be in my lounge chair resting and enjoying great music. Come and join me and bring a friend! Chris has written some new songs that I'm so looking forward to hearing them. I know you'll love it and I'm not just saying that because he's my husband. If you are interested in hearing some of his music log on to his website: http://www.chrisjanz.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I had been able to stay to see Chris shave his head, how did that go? Will you post pics for us?

That is so amazing... What we did see was fantastic and you looked wonderful, you would have never known you had chemo that day!!!