Saturday, February 23, 2008

Need a ride please!

Monday I have a heart muscle scan at VGH hospital for 9:15am and I need a ride. Chris will be here working and Lizzy will be with the girls. I could handle driving in but I won't be allowed to drive myself home after the tests. Besides we know what happened when I tried that on my own last time:)As nice as the Cancer Lodge is, I'd prefer not to stay there again.We'd need to be leaving Abbotsford no later than 7:30am, and then at 9:15 they give me an injection. I go back an hour or more later for another injection, radio active (so don't offer to drive if you are pregnant) and then finally have the test, which only takes about 20 minutes. I'd guess we'd be heading home around 1:30ish right before rush hour. It could be a bit earlier and it could also be a bit later, you'd need to be flexible and not in a rush to get back. Let me know if you can help out, email me at fjanz@featherjanz.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I unfortunately can't help this time, but there is some flexibility in my schedule if you need help another time. please add me to your call list as I don't always keep right up to date with blog.

love, thoughts and prayers...
trace & jer