Saturday, February 23, 2008

P.S. to below message

P.S. If you are sensitive to vomit in anyway, (smell, sound, the word) perhaps you are not the person for this job. If you have a fancy car, that you'd like to protect, this would also void your application. If you have a mini-van that has been puked in at least once or twice, you are probably the right person. Better yet we can take our van, which has been puked in at least a dozen times. If this makes you squimish, again..perhaps another time. I do how ever have a puke bucket and my aim has gotten really very good.

1 comment:

Leana said...

Would love to be there for you roomie, as you know I have no sense of smell so I could be the person for the job. Sadly I am at the other end of the world, literally, so can only be there in spirit. I am coming home in April for a quick visit by myself so I hope to see you then. Thinking and praying often.