Saturday, February 2, 2008

Viva Las Vegas!

In less than two weeks I'll be heading off to Las Vegas with my friends Lizzy and Kobie. We'll meet up with Julie there and will have a blast staying at the Mirage Hotel on the Vegas strip. We plan to see two shows and so much more. And as if I wasn't excited enough, a friend of and friend (a new friend for me:) felt lead to make the trip even more special for me by offering to pay for all of my trip related expenses!!WOW! She felt that after all I've been through this past year and with all of my main treatment behind me, I deserved a all-expenses paid get-away! YEAH! This just makes the trip all the more sweeter:)
AS excited as I sound, which I am, I haven't been out of bed all day, I'm quite sick with this horrible head cold that is now in my chest. I sure hope it doesn't get any worse. Doctor says lots of fluids and rest, so I'm going to have some more fluid and head off to bed again. I'm looking forward to more active days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful for you Feather - you so deserve this trip to just get away from it all! I pray you will feel better soon.