Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Shout Out!

I just wanted send a shout out to all of you who are praying and offering us encouragment in so many ways. Everything touches us and inspries us to keep our heads up, prayers up and spirits up. Every email, card, message, call, kind gesture, gift and loving word sees us through. We see God's loving and abiding hand through it all. When I feel weak, I am reminded that He is my rock and my strength. I am reminded that it is through my weakness that His strenth prevails. When arrows pierce me, I am reminded that He allows these to refine me for His plan. I rejoice that He has given me a firm foundation on which to stand. And I have peace in knowning that He was there in my beginning and He will be with me through to the end; and that end is only the beginning. He gives me peace, joy, love and laughter each and everyday. Thank-you for your support and love.
I received a card from a friend Miranda, I'd like to share it's message with you, I suppose it's what inspired this blog entry:

The smallest things can change our lives,
one hand reaching out to another,
one prayer whispered in faith,
one moment that shines with His presence,
Thinking with you, believing with you, praying for you,
and wanting you to know how much I care.

Thank-you, I'm touched more than you know for all the words of support and encouragement!
God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a note to let you know I am thinking about you. I will be praying for you guys. We will have to get together and see a flick when you are feeling better. Maybe I'll stop by for coffee (Actually, maybe some wine or vodka??)
Cindy