Friday, April 11, 2008

4 days of unintentional fasting...

It started tuesday, I'm hoping it's the flu (but that no one else will get it)I haven't been able to keep anything down for four days. The only thing I've had is Iv fluids. Thankfully the Dr. set me up so Chris could do it from home. It just figures that these are the days that Chris isn't working from home. I've ended up going to work with him two days, so that he can monitor my IV and medications. The best part is that he's working at "The Ware House", Brian Adam's studio in Vancouver. Ironically the band that is recording on the floor below us is AC/DC, a band that I've never listened to and don't even recognize when we pass on the stairs. Chris is here finishing up Colin's album (that's his younger brother), so I am welcome to do what I need here, whether it's puke in the bath room or watch TV. I've been sleeping a lot, not worrying about the children (who are with my mom) and I just had a scoop of vanilla ice cream and one fresh strawberry, I'm praying in stays down. Doctor says if I'm not eating and drinking by Sunday, that into the hospital I go.
I'm looking forward to the Fundraiser Tomorrow night at Sardis Sec. I don't think I'll be able to do much other than enjoy the music and to see those that show up. Hope to see you there!!

2 comments:

Marni said...

Feather:
How I wish I could take some of this from you. I will send up extra prayers for you in the next little while - with an extra hug -
Marni

The Pick's Place said...

The concert was amazing. Glad I got to witness the phenomenal music! Keep up the positive work!