Saturday, April 26, 2008

Update...

The news is reporting 100 people fell, about 70 in hospital for all kinds of injuries, but no fatalites so far to report. It's a Miracle that it no one lost their life. The first prayer I said when I cleared the building in shock was, "PLease LOrd, don't let anyone die!" Many are seriously injured.
It sure looked like an accident that would take many lives. The site was ghastly and unbelievable. The emergency response was quick and those with training that were there, jumped in to help. My Mom and I were in no shape to help, but I called 911, couldn't through so a yelled for people to evacuate the building. Then out side, Mom and I yelled for everyone to move away from the building to allow space for the emergency vehicles, I knew there would be many!! I could't count how many emergency vehicles showed up so quickly.

No comments: