Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We miss our "Auntie" Lizzy!

After 7 months of caring for our home and our daugthers, the time came for our "Auntie" Lizzy to move on with her life plans. We appreciate all that Lizzy gave to us, keeping our home front on the go.I sure miss having my best friend so close, to be a listening ear, to be a shoulder to cry on and to have laugh at my jokes. We wish all the best for her and all her future endeavors. She gave so much to us, I know good things are coming her way.
Lizzy has left a void in many ways, the obvious being that we are needing childcare. I've been at the lowest point,in every way recently, in the whole year of treatment. I had no idea that these weeks (months) would be the hardest and that we have a need for consistent and loving childcare for our girls as we all struggle through this time.
This last week has been the hardest on me emotionally, mentally and physically. I thank God through it all for His faithfulness I still see in everyday...as my child brings me a pillow, blanket and "puke" bucket and says that she'll help me get better. Lord, hear the words of my child, who wants a mother who is well...and the "Mariposa" Fairy barbie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh Feather if I could only take away your pain and suffering and put it upon myself....I would!

Tania said...

The saints are lifting you up in prayer and your Father is carrying you ever so gently through yet another difficult time...be encouraged that you ARE being cared for, whether visibly or invisibly; you have not been forgotten...you are cherished by sooooooo many!