Thursday, November 22, 2007

Feeling Discouraged

I have to say, I'm feeling rather discouraged. I just start to get back on my feet, feeling quite normal, and this virus strikes. I felt sicker and more weak than I did on chemo. I've had more naesea, stomach cramps and vomitting than I did with 6 months of chemo. At least then it would have been for a reason, this was for no reason at all.
I guess I'm just sick and tired of feeling sick and tired. I hold on to the hope that the worse is behind me.Right now I hardly have the energy to stay awake, and tomorrow I have a very busy day planned.
I have my Mugga heart scan at nuclear medicine at Surrey Memorial hospital, to test and see how my heart is handling the herceptin treatments I've been getting the last three months. If my heart has been weakened, it means a break from herceptin. Not great for my treatment plan and it means bumping the end of all of this until even later next year.Please pray that my heart is strong and hasn't been weaken by these treatments.
I'm just about half way done everything. It's a little overwhelming to think about another 9 months to go. It's times like these that I'm reminded to just take one day at a time. I must now get ready for my day tomorrow and head off to bed.
I pray for a restful sleep and that my body will get the recovery time it needs to have a high functioning day tomorrow.

No comments: