1. Getting ready takes less than 30 minutes when it use to take just over an hour, because no washing hair, shaving, blow drying, styling or putting on mascara.
2. I don’t ever have to wear a bra again! (and not just because I’m flower child
3. I get to realize that everyone around me has something to offer me and in turn I get to realize that I have something to offer them.
4. I get to really embrace my inner beauty.
5. My weight fluctuates so much that I get to buy new clothes all the time.
6. I can be a blonde, brunette or red head any day of the week, and my husband has no complaints:)
7. I can say what I want and I finally don’t worry about what other people think.
8. I can’t remember the last time I did my own vacuuming.
9. I can get a prescription for the “medicinal” legal version of what my parent’s use to grow out back.
10. I can draw my eyebrows where ever and however I want.
11. I finally found ONE thing about Brittany Spears that I can relate to...being bald!