Saturday, November 10, 2007

Perks to having breast cancer twice by 35...

1. Getting ready takes less than 30 minutes when it use to take just over an hour, because no washing hair, shaving, blow drying, styling or putting on mascara.
2. I don’t ever have to wear a bra again! (and not just because I’m flower child
3. I get to realize that everyone around me has something to offer me and in turn I get to realize that I have something to offer them.
4. I get to really embrace my inner beauty.
5. My weight fluctuates so much that I get to buy new clothes all the time.
6. I can be a blonde, brunette or red head any day of the week, and my husband has no complaints:)
7. I can say what I want and I finally don’t worry about what other people think.
8. I can’t remember the last time I did my own vacuuming.
9. I can get a prescription for the “medicinal” legal version of what my parent’s use to grow out back.
10. I can draw my eyebrows where ever and however I want.
11. I finally found ONE thing about Brittany Spears that I can relate to...being bald!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a refreshing outlook,,,,my prayers are with you!!!!!