Thursday, August 23, 2007

Feeling very old cuz elastic waist bands are my new best friends!!

I just had to organize my wardrobe, and it looks more like an old ladies closet as I can't handle waering anything that isn't elastic waistband. My abdominal system gets so inflammed abnd swollen from the chemo that I can't wear anything tight across my stomach. There was I time in my life when I swore I'd never own anything with and elastic waist and now it's what I long for. Oh, I live for the comfort of the stretchy waist band! So I need some new clothes, also larger sizes, the steriod weight gain hasn't been kind to me, I've gained a total of 25 lbs back. I need to head to the second hand stores and clearance racks, in hopes that I don't gain more weight again. I'm off to invest in elastic bands!

2 comments:

Coco said...

If anyone can pull off elastic waistbands with flair it's you, girlfriend!!! I wish you success in your bargain hunting!!!

Anonymous said...

Feather the very in thing over here is leggings with kaftans and over size shirts over top (sound familiar?? even leg warmers are back!) I can get things dead cheap, what size are you wearing now?? Let me know and I'll post you some outfits!! rhea72s@yahoo.ca talk soon!